VBC is hiring seasonal workers for the start of Spring 2023 semester!
Seasonal help is needed for the start of the Spring 2023 semester.
VBC is looking to hire seasonal workers to help with the beginning of classes! We are a family business looking for punctual, hardworking, & dependable workers to join our team. Join our temp staff and be first on our contact list for seasonal work at the beginning and end of subsequent semesters.
- Seasonal position for the week before and the first two weeks of classes
- All training is paid.
- $12/hr starting wage
- Seasonal position end date: Friday, February 3rd, 2022
- Work schedule: Flexible. We can schedule split shifts around your classes or other job. The first day of class is our "Black Friday" and applicants should be willing/available to work during that time. Seasonal staff are scheduled to work between 15 and 40 hours a week based on their individual preference.
We are an independent business serving the VCU area since 1986, but we are not an official part of VCU, therefore we do not qualify for work-study programs or for students with an F1 visa.
- customer service skills
- attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- computer/tablet literacy
- ability to perform minor lifting (stocking books, moving boxes with a hand truck, etc.)
- phone etiquette
- strict adherence to our store's COVID-19 health safety policies and procedures
- experience in a college setting preferred but not required
If you are having trouble viewing the application form on this webpage. You can view the application form here as well.